Saturday, 12 September 2015

Happy 30th Birthday

Hi All

Hope your having a great weekend so far. I want to share a card I made for my sister's boyfriend who are both in Brussels celebrating his 30th birthday this weekend.


The card is inspired by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa. I altered the measurements to fit the card base I had which was 148 x 296 and I trimmed it down to 144mm x 288mm so its divisible to 24mm.

The Stampin' Trimmer is great for this type of card as you can cut in the middle of the card with ease AND score as well...definitely a great tool to have!

Other products used:
Papermania Papers
Classic Stampin' Pads
Age Awareness Stamps
Bow Builder Punch
Little Numbers Thinlits
Black Gems from stash


I am entering this card to the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - 76 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - 278 Anything Goes
Creative Moments - 76 Anything Goes / Use A Sentiment
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 92 Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and happy crafting

Jay

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, great shape! :) Thanks for playing along at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! ♥Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete