Monday, 1 June 2015

Bashy's Birthday Card

Hi All

I have been cutting place cards on ScanNCut most afternoon so just a quick post tonight. Below is a commissioned card I recently made for a friend which I cased from Barry. My friend asked me to use the Inkylicious tree stamp and the colours on the South African flag.


I am entering this card to the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - 62 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - 264 Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - 107 Anything Goes

Thanks for looking

Jay

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunshine ! Such a warm card! So glad you played along Craft Your Passion#264!

    ReplyDelete