Sunday, 10 May 2015

Project With Melting Clocks

Hi All

I am sharing this project today which is inspired by Dali's melting clocks. I really like what the melting clocks symbolises and its quite appropriate when I am crafting!


I am entering this to the following challenges:
As You Like It Challenge - Land or Sea (Land as I can't swim and I get cold easily)
Creative Fingers Challenge - 79 Anything Goes
Scribble And Scrap Blog - 44 Anything Goes


Products used:
Boy And Bird Clarity Stamp
Word Chain #5 Clarity Stamp
Clarity Woodland Stencil
Clarity Blending Mat
Derwent Watercolour Pencils
Mini Distress Inks
Pigment Ink Pen
Promarker Pens
Archival Ink
Clarity Stencil Brushes
Spritzer Tool
Acrylic Paint
Gesso

Thank you for looking

Jay

I Love Badge photo I-Love-Badge_
zps863ed752.gif


12 comments:

  1. Lovely art work and nice bright colours. Thank you for entering the challenge and the best of luck. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful, love the design and colours. Thank you for joi8ning in with us at Scribble & Scrap Challenge and good luck. Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colourful artwork Jay. A clever take on the theme. Thank you for entering the Clarity challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the unusual stamps and stencils chosen to fulfil the brief; a very clever interpretation indeed! Thank you for taking the time to enter the Clarity Challenge. Best wishes! ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so evocative - I love your creativity! Thanks for joining us at the MMCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, I love the colours. Xx
    Thanks for entering the Claritystamp challenge.
    Hugs
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dali-esque. LOVE it! Dreamy. Thanks for joining us at the MMCC this month with this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful colors, wonderful Cart, wonderful Idea.....Hugs Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  9. A real dreamy scene. Time certainly seems to melt away when I'm crafting. Good take on the theme. Good luck in the Clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great land inspired card. Thanks for joining in at AYLI!! Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful creation Jay - beautifully vibrant. Good luck in the Clarity Challenge this month x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So individual, really inspirted. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete