Friday, 20 March 2015

Time For Cake

Hi All

I've been off for a few days and have been busy making cutting files on ScanNCut Canvas and Inkscape - some more flowers, flourish and frames. Hopefully I'll be able to share them soon but today I'll share a card I made for my sister.

The cupcake is by Lucy Cromwell from Papermania stamped with Versafine and coloured with Promarkers.



I am entering this card to the 

Other products used:
All Occasion Dies - Presents
Joanna Sheen Die - Flourish
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
Spritzer Tool
Distress Tool
Paper mania Paper
Centura Pearl Paper

Thanks for looking

Jay



2 comments:

  1. A very yummy looking cake and lovely colours! Thank you for joining our Cake challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week and I hope you'll visit us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card and stamp - I love the colours you've used they're really pretty. This is just perfect for our 'cake' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete