Thursday, 12 March 2015

Nephew's Birthday Cards

Hi All

Just wanted to share these birthday cards I made for my nephew last week, from myself, my sister and parents. 

 The main images are from www.colouring-page.org coloured with Spectrum Noir alcohol pens. The website is great for kids' cards so check it out. 

 This is my favourite. I wouldn't normally embellish a card this much for kids due to H&S issues but I knew my sister wouldn't mind. I did this card after our visit to Farnborough Make It Craft Show where I got the stamens and moss from Anna Marie Designs. I also used gauze which I thought was quite fitting.

 

Other products used:
Tim Holtz Paper Rosette Sizzlit
Sizzix Damask Thinlit Die
Sizzix Circle Die
Marianne Design Number Die
Creative Expression Mosaic Poinsettia Die
Cavallini Vintage Number Stamp
Paper mania Fun Alphabet Stamps
Sentimentally Yours Elegant Family Collection Stamp
Docrafts Birthday Paper
String, Buttons and Beads



Other products used:
ScanNCut
Sentimentally Yours Elegant Family Collection Stamp
Docrafts Papermania Stamp
Distress Tool
First Edition Paper - Stocking Filler



Other products used:
Xcut Scallop Circle Die
Sizzix Circle Die
Marianne Design Number Die
Spectrum Noir Aquatint Inks
Woodware Sentiment Stamp
Sentimentally Yours Elegant Family Collection Stamp
Anna Marie Centura Pearl Paper
Gems


Thanks for looking
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment