Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Flowers

Hi All

Hope you all had a great weekend. The Make It Craft Show in Farnborough was great fun and we bought so much things to play with that we're still trying to find home for them! I guess that's the consequence of going for 3 days.

I made these flowers Friday night after seeing Gwyneth's demo from Pink Frog Crafts & Cards using Britannia Multiflower Rose Die. Gwyneth made different types of flowers using the same die which is on their new book - Grow Your Own With Britannia Flower Dies Book

Before getting the die I decided to play around with what we already have at home (Creative Expression Classic Rose Die). I also made my own stamens from crochet thread and Liquid Pearls (also played with PVA, nail caviar and micro beads) and here are the results.


Not as good as Gwyneth's but I quite like them. What do you think?

Other products used:
Anna Marie Designs Centura Pearl Papers
Promarkers
Stickles

I'll share the card I used these for tomorrow. Thanks to Gwyneth for the demo and thank you for looking.

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment