Thursday, 26 February 2015

CAS Card?

Hi All


Hope you're having a good week so far. We can't wait for the weekend as we are off to the Farnborough Make It Craft Show. I'm sure we will come back with more stuff to play with :)

Here's a card I've done this week. It's quite different to my other ones recently, could this be classed as a CAS card? I have tried to limit the amount of layers and products I used.

The main image is from the Papermania Bellisima Celebrate Mini Clear Stamps and I used the masking technique to have the leaf wreath stamp (which I believe was free from a DoCrafts magazine) look like its part of the main image.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting From the Heart - Challenge 48 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Challenge 68 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Challenge 250 Anything Goes



Other products used:
Spectrum Noir Pens
Distress Inks
Lime Tree Craft Silky Smooth Ultra White Card
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen

What do you think? Thanks for looking.

Jay

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! TFS at Craft your Passion#250. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab project. Thank for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time and we hope to see you again soon Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a fab card. My friend absolutely loved it! x

    ReplyDelete