Wednesday, 18 February 2015

30th Birthday Gate Fold

Hi again

I've been waiting to post this card for the last week. Sorry it was late Kelly.

I cut a 6"x6"ivory card with the Tonic Decorative Envelope die and glued on another 6"x6" card blank. The organza ribbon was stuck on the card front using double sided tape and pulled through the gates.

I cut these dies twice through the Big Shot - Tonic Fay Fairy, Tonic Happy Birthday sentiment and the numbers from Marianne Design. I then manually cut around the fairy and the sentiment so they would fit nicely on the card front. I also used flowers from Tim Holtz' Tattered Flower Garland and Britannia Dies Rose Leaves.

I used DoCrafts' paper for the background, matt and layered onto green paper. The die cuts were then placed around the paper, off setting the bottom layers for the numbers, fairy and sentiment to create shadow/highlights. I then used Stickles on the centre of every flowers on the background as well as the 3 main flowers. To finish, I tied the ribbon into a bow to close the card in place.






I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - 81 Birthday with Sentiment
Crafting From The Heart - 47 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - 133 Bow & Die Cut
As You Like It Challenge - 47 CAS or Fussy (Fussy - I like using different products together and build the image. I would like to try and do CAS more often which I find difficult.)

Thanks for looking.

Jay


1 comment:

  1. Really awesome and colourful. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete