Monday, 12 January 2015

Thank You Box Card

It's been a while, hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a great start for 2015.

I have used Robert Addams' Popping Box Card Template with the Trellis Arch & Edge Cutter for this card which I got for Christmas. We have got a few of All Occasion Dies by Robert Addams and they are amazing.

I followed the instruction provided to build the box, used different flower & butterfly dies to add variety then made the sentiment using Scan&Cut.

Scan&Cut is great especially for personalisation and sentiments. I have been playing around with it in the last week designing flowers and Valentine toppers which I will be sharing with you in the next few weeks.

Hope you like the card and let us know what you think. I definitely learned from this and will be changing a few things when I use it again.





Other products used:
Sue Wilson dies
Tim Holtz dies
Tonic dies
Sizzix dies
Tonic punch
Hobbycraft punch
Inkylicious stamps
Anna Marie papers
Paperchase papers

No comments:

Post a Comment