Monday, 26 January 2015

Especially Fairy

Morning


Just a quick post to share a card using free stamps from The Fairy Collection in Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine with a sentiment by Clearly Besotted Stamps from Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine.





I used Sue Wilson die on Anna Marie Designs cream card stock, running it through twice to get the embossed details on the leaves. Whilst the card is still in the die, I used Distress Inks with a paintbrush to highlight the embossed areas even more and coloured the oval area in the middle. The fairy image is then stamped with Archival Ink and I added Liquid Pearls around her.

I stamped the sentiment on a cut off card and treated as above. 

Matt and layer the cream card stock on pink and green paper then onto another cream card stock.

I used foam pads (stacked 3 times in the middle then down to 1 on the edges) to create a curved image. I used a Sue Wilson die for the flourish before sticking the sentiment with foam pads on top. The butterfly dies are from Tonic and the mini butterflies are cut off from a Tonic border punch! 

Hope you like the card and have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment