Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Rose Birthday card

Rose Birthday card



This card was made using the Cordoba die from the Sue wilson Spanish collection cut and embossed into a 7"x5" cream card stock. Before removing the die I have inked through the die with a red ink to highlight the embossed areas. I've then inked some swirls using an Inkylicious stamp in red ink around the edges before matting this onto a dark red piece of card. For the other finishing touches I've added some diamonds to each corner and cut some Petite Vinery from the Sue Wilson finishing touches collection. The rose have been made several times and then added on top of the Petite Vinery. 
Our friends name is Rose so I have cut the her name out using the Tattered Lace alphabet dies on the oval piece which comes with the Cordoba and stuck it down with foam pads to give it some extra definition 


This completes this special birthday. I hope you like it as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment